Your words are my food; Your breath is my wine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 11:30 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Today is our precious, Doggie's birthday. Boyf bought her some pupcakes and a round cake online, and we were going to share it with Skater and Baby. The cakes came in the morning with the owner of the store delivering it personally, what a great service!





Supposedly, we should get a party hat done up for her but because of my short-term memory, I forgot. Because I couldn't find one at a very last minute, I did this for her. The ribbon is made using her cake box's (recycle lah!) and the foot prints were drawn on.


Thats the round cake that Boyf ordered from The Barkery (http://www.sgbarkery.com/) This is the 5-inch chicken-flavored cake. It's called the "Standard Round Birthday Cake" in their page. As compared to those fanciful cream sponge cake, Precious seems to enjoy this really alot. Their meat-loaf (which contains whole-meal flour, rolled oats, celery, carrots, molasses and eggs) birthday cakes are made from human grade food.

Flavors you can choose from: Fish, Beef, Chicken, Mutton or even Vegetarian
Frost Topping: Potato and carob

Depending on your dog, you can order the size that you want. They have 5-inches and 7-inches, priced $18.00 and $25.00 respectively. I think my precious prefers this cake to the one we ordered at US Bakery two years back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS!
Mummy and Daddy loves you always!







Boyf also ordered Pupcakes for Precious' friends, Skater and Baby. But it turns out that Precious is not so keen on sharing with them. She whines when we give it to her friends and she gives me the deadly stare when I call out their names.


The pupcakes looks very tempting, even I wanted to give it a bite. But you know how greedy Precious is, she didn't even want to share food with her mummy, bad dog. These pupcakes are cupcakes sized meatloaves and we chose our own flavor to go with it! So great for being able to customize to Precious' tastebuds. These are priced at 3 for $12 (called the Pack of 3 Pupcakes)

From left to right: Fish & Pumpkin, Beef & Potato, Mutton & Sweet Potato.



 


















 



 

Signing off, with a cute little photo of her. *stomach growling*

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Who am I?

Photobucket

I'm The Snappy Lady;
just another typical lady who loves snapping photos over anything. I snap my daily life away and rant here with my nonsense.


My Social

Follow me on Twitter!
.



Snapper's Past!